Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Kyle Parties

Last Saturday I hosted a party for Amy and Jen, in honor of their PhD graduation. You can see pictures here (in reverse order of events).

If I say so myself, it went splendidly. We had 30 or so people, some very tasty snacks (baked brie, homemade refried beans, etc), and a lot of drinks and fun. For anyone that cares, a BYOB party is the way to go. There's plenty to go around and the host is left with a wild assortment of alcoholic drinks.

Dee and I got a great cake too. Besides being delicioso-to-the-max, we had the bakery fill the entire cake up with writing, which was in the old english style of diplomas. Clever, no? I also gave a drunken speach, which I think was kept appropriate and amusing. Now I have the Flu, which may be related to the party, but who knows. Scientists don't speculate.

In other news, my photo log has been upgraded courtesy of Tom, so I will be uploading heaps of photos in the future. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home