Saturday, September 03, 2005

Kyle in MN

Dee and I went to visit Joe in Minneapolis. Some things I learned:

  • I like Minneapolis
  • 3/2 beer is stupid and confusing and stupid
  • Minneapolis is very white
  • Como park is great
  • Orangutans are endlessly fascinating to watch
  • So are polar bears
  • The maid better like my book Oryx and Crake because I left the damn thing behind
  • On accident I mean
  • Yep
  • James Brown Sex Machine is coolsville
  • Get up, get on up, shake yo money maker
  • Hotwire is fantastic to use
  • Suite hotels are sweet

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2005 at 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like polar bears, you should definately go the the Detroit Zoo. They have a huge exhibit, and they swim on top of you...
http://www.killmargot.com/oyster/zoo3polar.jpg

--steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home