Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Busy Kyle

Life has been busy: teaching, planning course material, creating an addiction lecture (with the human manifestation of addiction, Steve Mahler), dealing with students' email hastles, including one with a scary/threatening quotation from Malcom X about murder, laughing at the absurdity of modern conservative and pseudo-neo fascist historical parlance and/or ideological congress, helping my lovely Dee with her assignments, making whoopie (all over my lovely Dee's homework), working on submitting my paper, deciding whether to submit to Nature Neuroscience (I WAS hoping to have at least one Nat Neurosci reduction before the year is out), riding my bicycle through the streets at night while weeping about my woes (of which there is only one: a new pimple on my lower lip), etc.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home