Friday, November 12, 2004

Kyle Negotiates

After wathing The Negotiator last night, I have finally satisfied my lust for high-octane negotiation. Finally! Sweet relief...

The film begins with a powerhouse negotiation by renegade negotiator Samuel Jackson. Then something goes wrong and Jackson takes hostages. Jackson then gets to negotiate the pants off a rookie negotiator, causing the cops bring in an old pro: Kevin Spacy. Spacy and Jackson procede to negotiate at the top of their lungs for 1.5 hours, at which point the movie ends.

If only I could negotiate like that. Dr. Berridge, if you don't approve of my work I'm prepared to show you just how far I'm willing to take this! I have Ben here, Dr. Berridge, and at this point in time Ben's life means very little to me....so you have to ask yourself, Berridge, how much does it mean to you!!!

Or something like that.

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2004 at 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim on Kyle

And I ask you...just what has Ben ever done to you? Can't you pick on some unsuspecting/clueless undergrad? Not Ben! Not Ben! Not Ben!

 
At November 17, 2004 at 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

koko on kyle:

i know this is the wrong post to direct this comment, but im a one stop shopper: i have a low opinion of baltimore but i have a friend working at hopkins now and she has a better opinion of it. if i remember i'll ask her about it.

secondly, that is crappy negotiating. you have to ramp it up. you can't just start out the negotiations by killing ben. you've got nowhere to go from there but kill steve or andy, which are steps down. steps down, kyle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home