Sunday, September 26, 2004

Kyle Gets Few and Far Between

Apologies for the blog entries being few and far between. That's just the way it is. Deal.

I experienced my first student-section football game yesterday. It's an enthusiastic crowd, let me tell you. Enthusiastic and overly standy--I couldn't sit down unless I wanted a face full of thigh and ass. Which I did want, to be frank, but I also wanted to berate the fratty football fans and the scattered students with "Bush-Cheney" stickers on their shirts:

"This is the best football I've ever seen! I love it so much..."
"Put the women in the kitchen and throw me a damn spiral! Foooootball!!"
"Spread em for Grandpa, ladies!" (to the cheerleaders)
"Foul!? What's next, homosexual marriage!!??"
"My wife has a homosexual fetus that I want to abort but I can't, so I'm confused!! Bush Cheney, 2004!!"

I've become Joe Mahon with my drunken social screaming---beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home